Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by taking these precautions.
- Stay home except for work or other needs
- Wear a face covering when going out
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Shop at non-peak hours.
- Wash hands often with water and soap (20 seconds or longer)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Clean and disinfect "high-touch" surfaces often
- Don’t work when sick
- Call before visiting your doctor
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
CLEAN ALL "HIGH-TOUCH" SURFACES EVERY DAY
High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool, or body fluids on them. Use a household cleaning spray or wipe according to the label instructions. Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.