- Take your temperature with a thermometer two times a day and monitor for fever. Also watch for cough or trouble breathing.
- Stay home and avoid contact with others. Do not go to work or school for this 14-day period.
- Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares.
- Avoid crowded places (such as shopping centers and movie theaters) and limit activities in public.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet or 2 meters).
- A call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19 is open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
- Wash your hands
- Don't touch your face
- Avoid sick people
For answers to your COVID-19 questions, call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634).