Location: Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University, 2000 Prospect Ave. E., Cleveland, OH 44115.
Schedule: This clinic operates seven days a week. Walk-ins are welcome from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- March 16-April 5: Pfizer vaccine – first dose.
- April 6-26: Pfizer – second dose
- April 27-May 10: Pfizer vaccine – first dose.
- May 11-17: Johnson & Johnson single dose
- May 18-31: Pfizer vaccine – first and second doses (age 12 and older)
The clinic may extend beyond May 31 if demand for vaccine in a mass vaccination setting warrants that the clinic continue.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Vaccine-eligible Ohioans can sign up at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov. Enter ZIP code 44115 in the search field. (Note: If the Wolstein Center site does not appear in the search results, no appointments are available. Slots open regularly, and you are encouraged to keep checking the site.)
- Appointments also are available by phone at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.
- Walk-ins are welcome daily from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- State and federal employees will be visiting certain communities to offer in-person registration.
Managed by: Ohio Department of Health, Ohio National Guard, and Ohio Emergency Management Agency, with support from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Department of Defense, City of Cleveland, Cleveland Health Department, Cuyahoga County, Cuyahoga County Board of Health, and Cleveland State University, Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth, and University Hospitals.
Learn more: Find answers to your questions about COVID-19 vaccines at coronavirus.ohio.gov/vaccine. (Many materials can be found on our Latest Information and Resources page and are available in several languages.)
Parking and transportation
Directions to the Wolstein Center
- FROM THE SOUTH: Follow I-71 or I-77 North. Take the East 22nd Street exit from either interstate. Turn left on 22nd Street and take to Prospect Avenue. Turn left on Prospect Avenue. The Wolstein Center will be on your left.
- FROM THE WEST (I-90): Follow I-90 East to the East 22nd Street exit. Turn left on 22nd Street and take to Prospect Avenue. Turn left on Prospect Avenue. The Wolstein Center will be on your left.
- FROM THE WEST (ROUTE 2): Follow Route 2 East to I-77/I-71 South. Exit at the Prospect Avenue exit. Turn right onto Prospect Avenue. The Wolstein Center will be on your left.
- FROM THE EAST: Follow I-90 West to Prospect Avenue. Turn right on Prospect Avenue. The Wolstein Center will be on your left.
Parking and gate entry information
- Wolstein Center parking map
- FREE Parking is available in several parking garages around the Wolstein Center.
- Lot 1 (South Garage), 2101 E. 21st St., Cleveland, OH 44115.
- Lots 2-5: 1910 Carnegie Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115.
- ADA-accessible parking – 1874 Prospect Ave. E., Cleveland, OH 44115.
- Those needing ADA special assistance should enter through Gate A, all others should enter through Gate B.
Call United Way 211 for transportation assistance, with options including a free Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) bus pass, ride-share services, and rides through Senior Transportation Connect and local churches. Visit https://cuyahogacounty.us/vax for more information.
Discounts for vaccine recipients
The Cleveland Indians are offering discounts on tickets for anyone who has been vaccinated at the Wolstein Center or any other vaccination location. Fans can get $5 off regular priced Upper Box and Upper Reserved tickets if they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. This offer is only available online for series against the Cincinnati Reds May 7-9, Chicago Cubs May 11-12, and Minnesota Twins May 21-23.
The Reds are also offering discounted View Level tickets for $10 for fans who show their COVID-19 vaccination card with at least one shot complete. The offer is valid at Great American Ball Park ticket windows for Monday-Thursday games through June.
For community leaders and other communicators:
The Cleveland Wolstein Center Mass Vaccination Site Communications Toolkit contains event details, talking points, newsletter/website language, graphics, social media posts, and additional resources.
Sign Up Now Ads
Sign Up Now Flyer
Sign Up Now Flyer (English)
3 x 3 Sign Up Now Cards
3 x 3 Sign Up Now Card (English)
5 x 7 Sign Up Now Cards
5 x 7 Sign Up Now Card (English)
Social Media Sign Up Now Ads
Social Media Sign Up Now (English)
Mass Vaccination Logo
Mass Vaccination Logo (English)
Mass Vaccination Logo Reverse
Mass Vaccination Logo Reverse (English)