COVID-19 Checklist for Supporting Local Businesses
Responding to COVID-19
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and Lt. Governor Jon Husted have launched a new “Ohio. Find It Here.” campaign to help residents support businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit Support Local Ohio to find:
- Links to local restaurants and retailers you can support by ordering delivery or carryout, making online purchases, or buying gift cards.
- Examples of innovation and heroism happening across Ohio.
- Virtual reality tours for thrill-seekers, nature lovers, art and culture enthusiasts, and families.
- A place to have your business featured.
- Links to “Ohio. Find It Here.” social media channels, where you can share photos and vlogs. Use #InThisTogetherOhio and #SupportLocalOhio.
For answers to your COVID-19 questions, call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
If you or a loved one are experiencing anxiety related to the coronavirus pandemic, help is available. Call the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 (1-800-846-8517 TTY); connect with a trained counselor through the Ohio Crisis Text Line by texting the keyword “4HOPE” to 741 741; or call the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services help line at 1-877-275-6364 to find resources in your community.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by taking these precautions.
- Stay home
- Practice Social Distancing
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals
- Wash hands often with water and soap (20 seconds or longer)
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Clean and disinfect "High-Touch" surfaces often
- Call before visiting your doctor
- Practice good hygiene habits
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
CLEAN ALL "HIGH-TOUCH" SURFACES EVERY DAY
High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool, or body fluids on them. Use a household cleaning spray or wipe according to the label instructions. Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.