Ohio Department of Health call center is ready to answer your questions about COVID-19
You can also chat with our Virtual Assistant at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov for any COVID-19 vaccine, registration, and scheduling questions.
The COVID-19 call center is 9am to 8pm every day of the week (even holidays).
If you have questions about how to protect yourself and prepare for COVID-19 in your community, the Ohio Department of Health (OHD) can provide answers.
The ODH coronavirus disease 2019 call center can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634). ODH staffers operate the center seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, including weekends.
Call center staff are available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public, the state’s response, and help book COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
Remember that the best thing you can do in the face of COVID-19 is to take precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your community:
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by taking these precautions.
- Stay home
- Practice Social Distancing
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals
- Wash hands often with water and soap (20 seconds or longer)
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces
- Clean and disinfect "High-Touch" surfaces often
- Call before visiting your doctor
- Practice good hygiene habits
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
CLEAN ALL "HIGH-TOUCH" SURFACES EVERY DAY
High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool, or body fluids on them. Use a household cleaning spray or wipe according to the label instructions. Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.