COVID-19 Vaccination Program for Businesses and Organizations
Ohio’s COVID-19 Vaccine Program now allows enrolled vaccine providers to use vaccine to support employer or organization vaccine programs. This includes providers partnering with businesses or organizations, including nonprofits, to conduct on-site vaccination clinics, making it easy and convenient for employees or members of organizations to be vaccinated.
Options for providers and their business or organization partner include closed-clinic settings for vaccinations at a workplace or organization or at off-site clinics in the community.
By providing information about COVID-19 vaccination and establishing supportive policies and practices, Ohio employers and organization leaders can help support Ohio’s vaccination program. Strong confidence in the vaccines within Ohio’s workplaces and organizations will lead to more people getting vaccinated and result in fewer COVID-19 illnesses.
Here are a collection of resources to help vaccine providers and Ohio employers and organizations build partnerships across the state to offer convenient vaccinations to their employees and members.
Resources for employers and organizations
- Guidance for Ohio employers/organizations for vaccinating your employees/members
- COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Partners for Businesses, Labor Unions and Local Organizations
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program for Businesses and Organizations Info Sheet
- COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Toolkit
- COVID-19 Information and Checklist for Employer Vaccination Clinic
- COVID-19 Information and Checklist for Businesses and Employees
Printable Posters and Flyers
- Employee Vaccination Clinic Flyer 1
- Employee Vaccination Clinic Flyer 2
- Business Vaccination Poster 1
- Business Vaccination Poster 2
- Business Vaccination Poster 3